Saturday, December 26, 2009

Number 2

It appears that getting the number two seed in the NFC is currently the best case scenario for the Vikings.  To ensure we get number two, we need to win out against the Bears and the Giants.  The Eagles are one game behind us, and supposedly if we tie with them on our records they will get the higher seed because they will have the tie breaker.  I just spent a few minutes looking through the NFL tie breaking rules and it seemed to me that we would have it, but whatever, just to be safe let's win them both.  I guess that might help us out a little with a somewhat popular in sports phrase known as MOMENTUM.  Plus, I am cheering for any scenario that will provide for both the Vikings and Giants to have reasons to play hard in week 17, because I have tickets to that game.  The last thing I want is to watch T-Jack play for an entire game against a half hearted Eli Manning, although maybe Favre will tell Childress to back down again and decide to play the whole meaningless game anyway.  So I guess good entertainment either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment